The ModularRack is a robust and hard-wearing van roof storage system that provides quick and easy installation using two, three or four bolted together welded modular sections.
The ModularRack includes an aerofoil that significantly reduces overall wind noise and drag as well as a full width rear roller system that aids loading and unloading.
- Quick and easy assembly and fitting thanks to modular design
- Full or partial width bolt on aerofoil (depending on model)
- Low wind noise and drag.
- Integrated full width rear roller.
- Bespoke fitment for all popular commercial vehicles.
- Made from mild steel.
- Electroplate primer and black powder coat finish to maximum corrosion resistance.
- Side mounting brackets for Rhino‘s PipeTube Pro also available.
- Compatible with Rhino’s PipeTube Pro, SafeStow4, LadderStow and SafeClamp.
Full Width Rear Roller
This system comes complete with a full width rear roller for easier loading and unloading items to and from the van roof. The rear roller is attached with composite stub axles, designed to eliminate any rattle noise.
Rhino ModularRacks benefit from undergoing dual EP paint coating. This consists of a 16 stage electrolysis conversion process that etches a primary coat into the steel, followed by the application of a secondary ‘E’ textured black powder coat. The result is 1000 hours of salt spray resistance to corrosion.
Special rubber pads are fitted underneath the ModularRack’s steel legs in order to provide bespoke fitting to each vehicle.
Quick & Easy Assembly
Thanks to the modular design, with the rack available in 2, 3 and 4 easily assembled modular sections, fitting the rack to your van is a quick and simple process.
ModularRack Technical Specifications:.
|Side frames, cross tubes, aerofoil, saddles, legs||Mild Steel (powder coated textured black)|
|Joining plate, brace bar,aerofoil slotted plate||Mild steel (CR4)|
|Roller tube||Mild Steel (HR4)|
|Snap fit roller insert||Electroplated Zn8 2c Trivalent full pass|
|Aerofoil cover strip||Composite PVC|
|Roller end cap||Composite Econyl PA6 B600 GF30%|