SafeStow4® Ladder Loader
The perfect tool for transporting ladder systems on the roof of your vehicle.
The SafeStow4 provides you with safe, secure and effortless ladder storage and handling. It totally eliminates the need to climb onto the roof of the vehicle or stretch in order to store and secure ladders. Instead, they mount and dismount with minimal effort all from the safety of ground level, thanks to gas ram assisted lifting.
Available in four versions:
- Special-purpose (Designed specifically for fibre glass ladders)
Important: All SafeStow4 systems require a minimum of 3 roof bars or roof rack cross tubes for correct installation and to ensure a long service life.
- New Additional 3kg weight saving achieved over previous SafeStow3 model - increased payload
- New Enhanced ladder protection - Upgraded Beltstow and anti-vibration assemblies
- Enables safe loading and unloading of roof mounted ladder systems from ground level
- Four versions available (single, double, extra-wide and special-purpose)
- Fully adjustable gas-ram assisted lifting and lowering • Constructed from highly robust aluminium alloy with stainless steel components
- Improved aerodynamic design • Extremely secure and lockable for added security (padlock not included)
- Available in 2.2 or 3.1 metre lengths
- Load Stops included
- SafeStow4® has a load limit of 60kg*
- Designed specifically to fit to Rhino Products roof bar and roof rack systems
- TUV Rheinland Certified & 20g crash tested
Loading and Unloading Assistance
With the SafeStow4, ladders can be mounted and dismounted with minimal effort all from the safety of ground level, thanks to adjustable gas rams – offering five different positions to accommodate various ladder weights to fully optimise the assisted lifting and lowering performance based on your vehicle
Belt straps & storage
The SafeStow4’s BeltStow system utilises two straps to pull the ladder in place tightly to minimise any movement while in transit or while deploying ladders. The innovative BeltStow system also ensures that both straps can be stored when a ladder is not being held – preventing them moving freely and noisily during transit.
Two cross bars with rubber inlay
The SafeStow4 comes with 2 cross bars with rubber inlay to cushion and protect the ladder, minimising any risk of abrasive damage. The introduction of rubber inlays ensure that your ladder doesn’t come into contact with the aluminium of the SafeStow4 at any point, to prevent damage occurring.
Our industry leading ladder clamp is included as standard, securing the ladder downwards while the SafeStow4’s straps pull it in opposite lateral directions. Two SafeClamps are provided for double SafeStow4 systems.
SafeStow Technical Specifications:.
|Main Body||Aluminum Alloy / Anodised|
|Anti-Vibration Assembly||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Assembly and fitting time||90 minutes|
|Load Stops||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Max Load Limit||60kg|
|Weight||from 51.56kg to 66.57kg|