LadderStow® Ladder Transportation
Fast, safe and simple ladder transportation
The LadderStow® provides an easy-to-use and ergonomic solution for loading and unloading ladders on low roof commercial vehicles. – The LadderStow® eliminates the need to stretch or climb on a tyre to access a ladder stored on the vehicle’s roof, which is a considerable health and safety risk.
- Made from corrosion resistant clear anodised aluminium and low weight / high strength ratio composites.
- Adjustable guideposts for accommodating different ladder types
- Adjustable strap and buckle for fixing ladder in place at the rear
- Adjustable height and width for different types of ladders
- Depth: 120-220mm / Width: 350-500mm
- Suitable for three-part ladder systems with a total thickness of 220 mm
Quick and Easy to Fit
The LadderStow comes with our standard fitting bracket that is compatible with all Rhino roof bars/racks and roof storage systems from other manufacturers*.
Every Rhino LadderStow is supplied with a set of spacers that are slotted into the bracket in a specific position to suit our AluminiumRack, ModularRack, DeltaBar and KammBar products respectively
*The LadderStow Technical Datasheet for more details. Note: the system will also need to have the requisite number of cross bars.
The LadderStow® offers the ideal solution for the safe transport of ladders on the roof of your commercial vehicle. With the LadderStow® ladders can be safely, quickly and easily placed and secured on the roof of your vehicle.
LadderStow Technical Specifications:.
|Aluminium 6060 T6 (Anodised clear)
|Belt Strap Assembly
|Composites (Econyl GF30%)
|TUV Approved, 20g Crash Tested
Fitting instructions are supplied with the product, please follow all guidance notes.
Tools For The Job:
- 13mm spanner
- 10mm spanner
- Allen Key (included)
LadderStow is designed and produced in the UK.